Farewell Creative Writing😥

So, I guess this is our final goodbye… Half of the class is leaving to go back to their original school that was just built. Some people are moving cities or states. This is really upsetting. Creative writing treated me like we were a family. They would sit here and listen to any and all stories we had to share. I got close with a lot of people for a good purpose. I always had someone checking up on me if I looked upset, sad, or mad. Having them by my side helped me through the first year of high school.

We had a lot of cool, mysterious, and fun encounters this school year. We had the mysterious Fall Taurus who left these cool and fun ciphers and hints for us to crack. We cracked those in about two or three weeks. The person behind Fall Taurus is a really sweet and generous person and can start a chain reaction. I remember when the upperclassmen had to do something so we had to all go watch something in the auditorium. It was called “Rachel’s Challenge”. The story behind it was very upsetting and had us all asking questions. When we got in 3rd period, we all started talking about it and how it made us cry.

We have treated each other like family since the beginning of the school year. This whole class will always have a special place in my heart. I will miss cracking ciphers and codes. I’m gonna miss my teacher talk about her kids and her life which was always interesting. I will miss listening to music with my best friends, Jess and Olivia (she’s gonna hurt me for that). I will miss looking in the hallways to see if my friend is here or not. I will miss everything about this class.

Thank you for showing me new things, showing me you care, and being there for me. I love you guys❤.